Obstetrics & Gynecology Opening in the Heart of Southern Illinois
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 9057
- Seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible OB/GYN
- Join a team of experienced OB/GYN physicians and Certified Nurse Midwives in an established practice in Carbondale, Illinois
- Call 1:4
- Collaborate with Midwife.
- Newly remodeled, state-of-the-art facility; 4D Ultrasound; full in-house lab; in-house counseling and support services; daVinci Robotic Surgery
J1 visas are welcome to apply.
- Marion, IL is located in the heart of the Southern Illinois Region, just 15 minutes away from Division 1 Southern Illinois University- Carbondale.
- The region of Southern Illinois has a population of almost 200,000 including a number of excellent school districts, a variety of terrific neighborhoods, and tremendous outdoor venues including Crab Orchard National Wildlife Preserve, Giant City State Park, and Garden of the Gods.
- In addition there are 7 major lakes, 30 wineries sprinkled throughout the beautiful landscape of the Shawnee National Forest, and a Minor League Baseball Team that hosts firework shows following every Friday night home game.
- Starting salary of $300,000+
- Loan repayment of up to $25,000 per year available through National Health Service Corps
- Comprehensive benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Pyramid Park.
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
- Marion Carnegie Library.
- Mandala Gardens.
- Rent One Park.
What is nice to know.