Obstetrics & Gynecology in Kentucky
What you need to know
Job ID: 8790
- Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our Women’s Care practice
- OBGYN’s enjoy a practice that includes a full-scope of women's health services across the lifestyle including obstetrics, gynecology and general primary care for well women
- The group practices evidence-based delivery of prenatal-care through both traditional and innovative care-models
- You would join a team of board certified OBGYN’s, and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners
- The Group is an exclusive provider of Centering Pregnancy in western Kentucky
- With an average of over 800 births annually, we make it easier for our physicians to travel from their offices to delivery
- Our Center for Women's Health complete with lab and 3D Mammography is adjacent to our 410-bed hospital and Level II non-surgical NICU
- Our physicians and patients enjoy recently remodeled Mother Baby unit
- Located off Interstate 75 at Exit 25 by the shores of Laurel Lake, amid the pristine beauty of the Daniel Boone National Forest and is home to the Niagara of the South at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
- This community offers nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding, scenic beauty and wildlife,
- Perfect destination for an outdoor adventure.
- This district has a Top 10 ranking on state testing, listed in the 98th percentile in the state and named a Distinguished District. Schools
- Schools are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for their continued academic achievement.
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Allowed time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Sheltowee Trace Adventure Resort - Day Tours
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum
- The Corbin Arena
- Tri-County Cineplex
What is nice to know.