Obstetrics & Gynecology – Balanced work/Life – Join award-winning KY clinic
What you need to know
Job ID: 8974
- Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible obstetrics/ gynecologist to collaborate with our women's health team in providing superior care and achieving quality metrics throughout western KY
- Join an employed group of 2 Ob-Gyn’s, 1 Gyn, 1 APRN, and 1 CNM/APRN.
- Practice in an outpatient clinic attached to the new hospital with modern technolocy including 2 DaVinci's, high risk obstetics, Level III NICU, OB Hospitalist Group, and MFM consultation services
- Expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Epic - electronic medical records system
- RFID (Radio-frequency Identification) system for technology tracking and inventory
- OB Hospitalists Group provides 24/7 in-house coverage.
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- $350K - $400K compensation, based on experience; up-front bonuses, productivity incentives, 2-year guaranteed base salary, CME.
- 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Generous paid time off, health, dental, vision, employer-paid liability coverage, matching 403 (b) plans
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.