Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Richmond, IN opportunity located 35 minutes to Dayton, OH
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8281
- Recruiting for a BC or BE Obstetrics & Gynecology physician to join their growing and well established practice in Richmond, Indiana of four board certified OB/GYN physicians, two Midwives and two nurse practitioners.
- Clinic and hospital practice. Average births per year are 750+ and growing.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week and Centerville-Abington Community School Corporation received the honor of being a Four Star School for the 2009-2010 school year!
- Excellent compensation package
- Sign on bonus of $50,000
- Student loan repayment of $100,000.
- Relocation up to $10,000
- Full hospital benefits package including paid time off, health, life, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with match and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Glen Miller Park
- Model T Ford Museum
- Wayne County Historical Museum
- Depot District
- Old National Road Welcome Center
What is nice to know.