OBGYN Opportunity to practice with the nation’s best hospital by U.S. News & World Report 2019-2020
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8465
- Seeking BC/BE physicians to join our practice in Eau Claire, WI
- The physician will provide medical and surgical obstetrical and gynecologic patient care
- Care of patients with obstetric and gynecologic conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Strong Urogynecology, surgery, and robotics skills are required for this position
- Outreach and coverage at our hospitals are required for this position
- Call Schedule: 1:6
- Teaching and leadership are opportunities in this position
- Collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team including Certified Nurse Midwives, Advanced Practice Providers, and Nursing
- This community of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at prestigious University
- Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected.
- Enjoy a high abundance of outdoor activities,
- This community is ranked #4 on the list of Americas best towns (Outside Magazine, 2015)
- 90 minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Generous Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy year around sports with University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire men and women's basketball, hockey and a competitive football program for the Bluegold's.
- Music lovers will want to take in the annual mid-June Blue Ox Music Festival representing the upper Midwest largest Blue Grass and acoustic event of its kind, late July Country Music Jam and the late April Eau Claire Jazz Festival.
- Appreciate this Indie Artist haven with the annual Sculpture Tour and a brand new Performing Art Center scheduled to be open in the fall of 2018.
- Love the outdoors and year around activities? Some of the upper Midwest most glorious trails include Chippewa River State Trails and Old Abe Trails, along with 181 miles of snowmobile trails are available to ride, hike and motor through with the family.
- Shop the gamut of local boutiques to the Oakwood Mall, and the Farmers Market to the Autumn Harvest Winery and Orchard, for the good needed all year around.
What is nice to know.