OBGYN opportunity located in Birmingham, AL
What you need to know
Job ID: 6805
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join the team in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Growing area.
- Shared call coverage, currently projected to be 1:4.
- Replace retiring physician.
- Office space available.
The Birmingham metropolitan area is a major population center located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The seven-county district has a population of slightly over one million and is the midpoint between the highest peaks of the Appalachian Mountains and the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The region experiences an average annual temperature of 61.8 degrees with an average annual snowfall of 1.4 inches.
Once known as the South’s largest manufacturing center, Birmingham is now among the most economically diversified in the nation. Healthcare, banking and finance, automotive manufacturing and professional services have replaced steel production as the leading economic sectors.
Financial package may include:
- Base Salary + Productivity Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Marketing & Relocation financial assistance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment and/or Training Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Railroad Park
- Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
- McWane Science Center
- Birmingham Zoo
What is nice to know.