OBGYN Opening in Southwest Mississippi
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8727
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OBGYN physician to replace one and join 3 others in an established clinic.
- Looking for an OBGYN who is GYN focused with a strong ability to grow surgical volume.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity
- Anticipated Call: 1:3
- Average of 40 Babies per Month
- C-Sections Cases Available
- Robotics Available (Xi Da Vinci)
- Block Scheduling and add-ons Available
- Anesthesia Coverage On-site
- Vicksburg is a progressive city where you will discover a community committed to excellence.
- It is a unique blend of old and new in a city that offers plenty to see and do.
- Experience our specialty shopping, spectacular river views, museums, National Civil War Park, casinos, outdoor recreation and outstanding southern cuisine
- Base Salary + Productivity Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation & Marketing Financial Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment and/or Residency Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- U.S.S. Cairo Museum.
- Vicksburg National Military Park.
- Vicksburg National Cemetery
- Old Courthouse.
- Jesse Brent Lower Mississippi River Museum and Interpretive Center
What is nice to know.