OB/GYN Opportunity in the Foothills of the TN Mountains
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8741
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN. Prefer physician with 3-5 years' experience.
- Joining single-specialty group
- Practice in Cleveland 25+ years
- Da Vinci robot available
- Office space located in new, modern office building
- One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains.
- Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- Ranked 8th on the Forbes.com list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum Center at 5ive Points
- Air Bounce Cleveland
- Fletcher Park
- Cleveland Greenway Pavilion
- Hiwassee River Heritage Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Cleveland, Tennessee,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile