Hospitalist Position located between Chicago and Milwaukee – opportunity to earn $350,000 with quality incentives
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 6173
- Hospitalist position to join progressive health system located between Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- 7 days on 7 days off, 12 hour shifts.
- Hospitalist Service average 15 patients
- Plus, an additional 21 days of time off, reducing the number of shifts from 182 to 162 shifts per year.
- 12 bed ICU and we are currently adding an additional 8 beds.
- No procedures, must be comfortable with vent management.
- You will work with other experienced, top-notch hospitalist team members.
- Chose to live in this beautiful quaint community in southern Wisconsin or choose to live in Madison, Milwaukee suburb or Chicago suburb that is located within an hour.
- For Day-time Hospitalist shifts, prefer BE/BC Internist
- For Nocturnist shifts will consider, BE/BC Internist, Med Peds and Family Medicine
- This position does not qualify for a visa sponsorship
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Starting Salary of $310,000 for 162 shifts per year (after applying 21 days off)!
- Potential of $20,000 in bonuses for wRVU's HCAP Scores (paid quarterly)
- Potential of $20,000 in bonuses for quality benchmarks (paid quarterly)
- Additional $500 per shift for shifts that fall on holidays.
- Potential compensation of $350,000+
- Comprehensive benefit package, including: dental, vision, life, disability, malpractice, 403b retirement with corporate contribution and match, vacation/CME time and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13thannual International Film Festival that theNew York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards IceArena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a46-yeartradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a MilwaukeeBrewersgame, enjoy thesports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluencewith34.4acrepark andlearning center that combines hands-onlearning and ecology, science withrecreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.