Nocturnist Opportunity in Southwest Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 10862
- EPIC Medical Records.
- Hospitalist Schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 90 beds
- 2 Nocturnist Openings
- APP Support
- Residents of Miami County appreciate the friendliness, security, diverse activities and civic involvement of a smaller community while taking advantage of additional cultural and professional sporting events in nearby Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton.
- Cincinnati and Columbus are within an hours drive and Dayton is only a 20 minute drive.
- Abounding in historic attractions, Miami County is site for several museums, numerous parks and golf courses, an indoor ice arena, cultural centers, two country clubs, and a wildlife preserve.
- The housing market is excellent providing a fine array of living options including new subdivisions, established neighborhoods, and historic neighborhoods.
- There are many educational options in Miami County including excellent public schools, parochial schools, a Montessori School (ages 3-12), and a Christian school (preschool through high school).
- Sixteen colleges and universities are also located nearby
- Competitive compensation plus benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation
- CME allowance
- Flexible employment options with potential sign-on bonus or loan repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Fulton Farms
- Brukner Nature Center
- Waco Air Museum
- Troy Main Street
- Idle-Hour Ranch
What is nice to know.