Night Radiologist in Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 8294
- Fellowship training preferred
- 14 on/14 off schedule, could be 7 on/7off
- M-F 8p-6a, Sat-Sun 6p-6a
- Located less than 90 minutes to Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH, and Lexington, KY
- Enjoy The Shawnee State Resort and Forest is Ohio's largest with over 66,000 acres.
- Outdoor recreation include hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, camping, hunting, golf, tennis & swimming.
- Private Marina, Boat Club, Camping and more.
- Biking, Walking and Hiking nearby.
- 3 Golf Courses, including a Country Club;
- Raceway Park
- And much more!
- Moving expense - $10,000 paid to a moving company
- Signing Bonus - 15% of base salary up to $100,000
- Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- $200,000 Medical Student Loan Repayment
- Up to $25,000 Residency/Fellowship Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- This community has the historical Musings which showcases the areas rich history. The visual representation, Floodwall mural was created by Robert Dafford. This historical stone mark provides an opportunity to learn about the earliest inhabitants of the area to the modern scenes of Portsmouth.
- For those who are outdoor lovers, Portsmouth has a beautiful scenery and views to enjoy with the family and friends. Enjoy the scenic road along the Ohio river to the Alexandria Point Park. Visit the Alexandra Stone which its believed to be part of the Alexandria Village founded on 1802.
- Explore the majestic topography and Woodlands of Ohio. If you enjoy learning about landscapes and geography of any region, then, the Shawnee State Park, is a must see. This park is situated in the 63,000 acre Shawnee State Forest. The park offers lots of attractions, and plenty of things to do to explore. Come and enjoy the variety of adventures that this place has to offer from camping, fishing, museum, miles of trails and impressive views for the enjoyment of the family.
- For those who enjoy race events, come and visit the Portsmouth Raceway Park. This park is located 1 mile of Portsmouth. The park hosts weekly racing events for the entire family.
- Come and visit the Boneyfiddle District of Portsmouth. This district has a historic architecture with antique shops, places to eat, stores and retail outlets for a relax and hospitable downtown.
What is nice to know.