New Opportunity – Cardiology – Non-Invasive, Non-Interventional in Kansas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8613
- Seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained, non-interventional, non-invasive cardiologist with MRI interpretation ability to be part of our growing practice located in Topeka, KS.
- A premier regional, physician-led health system committed to ensuring our providers have fulfilling clinical work, com
- petitive salary and benefits, and an excellent work-life balance. The Heart Center and Clinic includes nine general cardiologists, four interventional cardiologists and two electrophysiologists.
- A typical month includes a complement of a week or two in the clinic, rotating with a week in the hospital to accommodate your time off each month.
- Call averages 3 - 4 times month.
- We are located in a great community with low cost of living.
- Excellent schools
- Plenty of recreational adventures and unique restaurants.
- Within an hour of Kansas City and an international airport.
- This is an employed position offering a competitive, guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience and includes production and quality bonuses and benefits including
- Health, Life, Disability, Dental, and Vision
- Defined Contribution Plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Shareholder Bonus Opportunities
- Practice Support
- Leadership Opportunities
Top Five Things to Do
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoo
- West Ridge Mall
- Combat Air Museum
- Landon Arena
What is nice to know.