New Neurology Position Available Near Destin & Ft. Walton Beach, FL
What you need to know
Job ID: 9409
- Seeking a BE or BC Neurologist to join them as a hospital employed physician
- This opportunity is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient work with 10 days of hospital call per month.
- General neurologist and fellowship trained will be considered; training in stroke would be a great asset
- Minutes to the south is the Emerald Coast of the Gulf of Mexico, with the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world.
- This friendly, caring and safe community of 22,000 people is located 54 miles west from Pensacola, 144 miles to Tallahassee,15 miles from the Alabama border and just 30 miles from the gulf of Mexico
- Surrounded by lakes and rivers, which offer boating, fishing, canoeing and camping. Located just northwest of Crestview is Blackwater River State Forest, the largest state forest in Florida. It is noted for its beautiful waterways and woodlands.
- Choose to play one of 18 full-service golf courses open year-round in the country.
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Paid vacation
- Full benefits
- 401 K and much more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge Zoological Park
- Peaden Brothers Distillery
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Panhandle Opry
- Yellow River Wine Bar
What is nice to know.