New Interventional Cardiology Position Available Near Destin & Ft. Walton Beach, FL
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8398
- Seeking a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist for an existing practice.
- Joining 4 other BC Physicians
- Well established group that is well respected and largest in community
- Start date in early 2020
- Call will be covered equally
- Partnership Opportunity Available
- Must have 1+ years experience in Interventional Cardiology
- Minutes to the south is the Emerald Coast of the Gulf of Mexico, with the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world.
- This friendly, caring and safe community of 22,000 people is located 54 miles west from Pensacola, 144 miles to Tallahassee,15 miles from the Alabama border and just 30 miles from the gulf of Mexico
- Surrounded by lakes and rivers, which offer boating, fishing, canoeing and camping. Located just northwest of Crestview is Blackwater River State Forest, the largest state forest in Florida. It is noted for its beautiful waterways and woodlands.
- Choose to play one of 18 full-service golf courses open year-round in the country.
- Salary Subsidy
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge Zoological Park
- Peaden Brothers Distillery
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Panhandle Opry
- Yellow River Wine Bar
What is nice to know.