NEW Gastroenterology Opportunity in Brownwood, TX
What you need to know
Job ID: 8711
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the community.
- Will perform all general Gastroenterology procedures
- 10 days per month ED call coverage
- Office space available and located with-in 400 yards of the hospital.
- Office has 4 exam rooms, 2 front staff, 1 LVN and 1 Mid-level.
- Practice experience preferred, will consider graduating residents
- This community is centrally located in the State of Texas and it provides easy access to all markets across the State, as well as East and West coasts, the industrial Midwest and Northeast and Mexico.
- Located approximately around 135 miles Northwest of Austin, 120 miles southwest of Fort Worth, 75 miles southeast of Abilene and 95 miles east of San Angelo for a very convenient location with access to major cities.
- Student loan repayment (if applicable)
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME, marketing and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- The Brown County Museum of History
- The Gordon wood hall of champions
- The Lehnis railroad museum
- Cecil Holman Park
- The Brownwood Harvey House
What is nice to know.