Neurosurgeon with Endovascular Experience Sought to Join Busy Practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 8451
- Join this well-established comprehensive Neurosurgical practice specializing in a broad range of cranial, spine, and peripheral conditions.
- Looking to add an experienced or well-trained Neurointerventional Surgeon to our group.
- Strong candidates will have endovascular coiling experience and a desire to continue up-to-date technological and surgical techniques.
- Anchorage, with 285,000 residents, is a modern American city surrounded by spectacular scenery and boundless outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Within the city limits are moose, bears, glaciers, hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking and skiing, a ski resort, golf courses, major dogsled race starts, and several peaks of the hugely popular Chugach Mountains.
- There are also shopping malls, world-class restaurants, brewpubs, two universities, a sports arena and a performing arts center. The combination of urban and wild is what makes Anchorage such a special place.
- Where else can you catch a salmon in the shadow of skyscrapers, or meet a moose on your way to the symphony?
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation offered
Top Five Things to Do
- Anchorage Northern Lights Tour
- Anchorage Trolley Tour
- Matanuska Glacier Hike from Anchorage
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
- Winter Alaska Wildlife Tour
What is nice to know.