Neurology position with an annual guaranteed compensation of $375,000 – $400,000
Neurology, Neurology: Movement Disorders
What you need to know
Job ID: 5748
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join two fellowship-trained neurologists.
- Currently, the neurology department treats stroke, Headaches, Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonism, Tremors, Multiple Sclerosis, Seizures, Myasthenia Gravis, Neuropathy, Muscle Disease, Electromyography (EMG) and Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Dedicated Neurohospitalist to start this summer.
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Choose 100% outpatient or traditional setting.
- Fellows welcome to apply, including Movement Disorders
- The right physician can have a very busy and lucrative practice, and will receive strong marketing assistance from the Health System in that regard.
- 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner and allied health providers offering services in 17 different specialties.
- 327-bed acute-care hospital in Quincy, Illinois. A not-for-profit, non-tax supported, independent hospital is committed to providing compassionate, high-quality care using advanced technology in state-of-the art, comfortable facilities
- Grade A hospital: This hospital has earned its second consecutive grade A for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group. This organization analyzes safety data from hospitals across the country and compares outcomes.
- The largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- As a not-for-profit system, we accept all patients regardless of their economic condition or insurance coverage.
- The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information Technology development.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
- Starting Salary range: $325,000 to $360,000/year plus productivity incentive bonus plan.
- $150,000 Forgivable loan for educational debt considered.
- $50,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance included
- Total guaranteed annual compensation of $375,000 - $400,000
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, 4 weeks annual paid time off (increases to six weeks after two years) plus one week of CME time, $5,000 annual professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.