Neurology Opportunity in this Beautiful Historic City of Pennsylvania
What you need to know
Job ID: 8536
- Primarily outpatient practice
- Board certified/eligible Neurologist
- Office Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Patient Load: 25 patients/day
- Practice Call Schedule: 1:3, No hospital call except during neurohospitalist vacation weeks
- APP support
- Position available to practicing neurologists as well as residents and fellows
- Blue Knob Ski Resort, Lake Raystown,
- Double A Pittsburgh Pirate Affiliate Altoona Curve Baseball
- Several State parks for camping,
- Fly fishing, boating, hiking, local amusement parks, several golf courses and country clubs,
- Rails to Trails,
- Penn State football, individual and family outdoor sports
- Galactic Ice indoor ice skating
- And much more!
- Very competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Immerse yourself into this charming, historical railroad town and transportation gateway, with roots as a company town for the Pennsylvania Railroad, and active railroad heritage sights such as the Altoona's Railroaders Memorial Museum and the Horseshoe Curve.
- Put on your winter wear and dust off the snow ski's and head to the Blue Knob Ski Resort for downhill and cross country skiing and fun.
- You get to be in your own " A River Run's Through It" movie scene and head to local streams and waterway for Fly Fishing, camping and boating.
- Paint your face blue and white, wear your favorite Penn State colors and head 43 miles north to watch the great Nittany Lion's play football on a Saturday, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in the Spring.
- Enjoy the festivals, music events and celebrations at the Blair Country Fairgrounds, and take in the year around performing arts at the Historic Mishler Theater.
What is nice to know.