Neurology Opportunity – Great Community with Top Schools – IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8655
- Join 4 Neurologists, 4 Nurse Practitioners and a Neuro Psychologist
- The group has two outpatient locations
- Outpatient neurology clinic
- 2 Weeks of Inpatient Coverage per month
- Average Inpatient Census: 12-14; 2-3 Strokes a Day
- Procedures Required: Lumbar Punctures
- Certified by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center since 2008
- Dedicated 17 bed Neuroscience/Stroke Unit with Standardized Stroke Care
- CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- CARF Accredited Stroke Specialty Program - Inpatient and Outpatient
- We treat over 400 strokes per year
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community offering excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more activities for the active family.
- Competitive Compensation
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- 40 hours CME annually
- 160 hours PTO excluding holiday
- (Hours prorated on calendar year)
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.