Neurology Opening on Coast of Florida
Neurology: Headache Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 7636
- Seeking a neurologist with headache medicine expertise to join practice.
- The headache division is looking for a subspecialty trained headache physician with clinical and research focus on complex headache disorders.
- The Department of Neurology includes nearly 30 board-certified neurologists, offering highly skilled, state-of-the art neurological care.
- The headache division consists of two headache specialists with excellent access to physical therapy, pain psychology and pain medicine.
- Candidates must be board-certified in Neurology, headache fellowship trained and be eligibility for the UCNS subspecialty board in Headache Medicine.
- Candidates must have strong clinical skills and have a demonstrated track record of academic success in research and education.
- Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the continental United States.
- A beautiful coastal Florida city that features excellent year-round climate, over 20 miles of beaches and outstanding outdoor recreational, cultural and family-oriented amenities.
- The “River City by the Sea” has an excellent school system, reasonable cost of living and a thriving business environment.
- Medical professionals and patients are drawn to Jacksonville by an extraordinary network of high-profile healthcare facilities.
- Offer a highly competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
What is nice to know.