Neurologist Needed in Northwest Arkansas
What you need to know
Job ID: 6415
- Join A Busy Hospital-Owned Clinic
- Employed position
- ERCP and EUS Preferred
- 50+ Provider Referral Base
- Remodeled Endoscopy Suite
- Hospitalist Program in Place
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation.
- Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
- Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History
- Arvest Ballpark
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Lokomotion Family Fun Park
What is nice to know.