Neurological Surgery Physician Job in Lufkin, TX
What you need to know
Job ID: 10077
Seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join practice in Lufkin, TX.
- Supporting the local patient base and providing needed services in the community
- Office space available
- Income Guarantee
- 1+ years of Spine surgery experience
- Will have access to 12 ORs for spine cases
- The community it's the headquarters of four National Forests: The Angelina National Forest, the Davy Crockett National Forest, Sabine National Forest and Sam Houston Forest.
- The climate-this community has the warmest month in August and the coldest month is January.The maximum average precipitation occurs in May.
- An interesting fact about this community is that Debris from the Space Shuttle Columbia fell over the Lufkin area on February 1, 2003.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ellen Trout Zoo
- Texas Forestry Museum
- Ratcliff Lake
- Big Thicket Brewery
- Angelina National Forest
What is nice to know.