Neurological Surgery Job in Dayton, OH
What you need to know
Job ID: 8497
- Seeking a Spine fellowship trained Neurosurgeon to join their rapidly growing, comprehensive neuroscience institute.
- The new Chief, Division of Neurosurgery is seeking interested neurosurgeon(s) in having a robust clinical practice, teaching opportunities, program building.
- Hospital is a teaching hospital for numerous residency programs including general surgery and orthopedics, offering residency teaching opportunities.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid medical malpractice
- Robust benefit package
- Generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus
- Loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.