Neuro-hospitalists opportunity in Louisville, Kentucky
What you need to know
Job ID: 8140
- Positions open for directors of epilepsy, movement disorders and multiple sclerosis clinics, and general neurology.
- Staff positions are open for stroke neurologists and neuro-hospitalists.
- Come and be on the ground floor of our award winning Health System as we develop subspecialty integrated neurological care.
- Louisville is currently the 28th largest city in the US
- Bursting with opportunity and activities year round including numerous festivals and events; most popular, the world-famous Kentucky Derby.
- Located along the Ohio River, Louisville Metro, also affectionately known as Kentuckiana, boasts urban amenities a vibrant downtown, nationally-recognized restaurants, and a thriving arts scene
- Home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the state of Kentucky.
- Plenty of forests, rivers, and quarries for people who like to hike, bike, boat, or camp.
- The Big Four, a walking bridge in downtowns Waterfront Park, gives visitors a spectacular view of the Ohio River.
- Compensation Information:
- Generous Guaranteed Salary, plus bonuses
- Company funded retirement plan
- Company matching retirement savings plan
- Malpractice, health, life and long-term disability insurance
- And more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.