Nephrology Opening with the nation’s best hospital by U.S. News & World Report 2019–2020
What you need to know
Job ID: 8468
- Nephrologist to join a busy, growing practice.
- The ideal physician should be a team player, enjoy working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicate well with colleagues and patients.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and administration.
- Medical Directorship and rounding with local dialysis units
- Opportunity to consult with pre-transplant and care for post-transplant patients
- A nephrologist comfortable with acute dialysis in the CCU/CRRT preferred
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.