Nephrology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
What you need to know
Job ID: 7647
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nephrologist to join a collegial department.
- You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- 100% nephrology practice
- Position involves dialysis rounding
- Opportunity to consult with pre-transplant and care for post-transplant patients
- A nephrologist comfortable with acute dialysis in the CCU/CRRT preferred
- You will join a team of two full-time and one part-time supplemental Nephrologist.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Generous compensation and incentives
- Includes exceptional benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.