Neonatology Opportunity 2 hours from Chicago – Quad Cities, IL/IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 10112
Looking to add a Board Certified Neonatology Physician to their group in Bettendorf, IA & Moline, IL.
Join 3 physicians and 3 NP's in this employment opportunity!
- Coverage at Level II+ Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) - Trinity Bettendorf, IA & Trinity Moline, IL
- 2-8 Patients average daily census
- Service provided for 30wks GA infants and up
- Call 24/7 on your week - no in-house night call - supported by NNP's - minimal solo night call!
- Flexible work schedule - 7 on and 7-14 days off
- Only work 20 wks/year
- Part of Vermont Oxford Network (VON)
- Dedicated staff and specially trained Nurses in providing emergency pediatric care and resuscitation.
- EMR: Neodata and EPIC (Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination)
- Pediatric Subspecialties and Maternal Fetal Medicine services available 24/7 by telemedicine consult
- Newly expanded/renovated NICU with single family rooms and multiples room
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community that offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, a zoo, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more outdoor recreational outdoor activities for the active family.
- Excellent salary and benefit package
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursed
- CME Allowance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend offered
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.