Nationally recognized Level-IIIB NICU, is seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to join the team in Dayton, OH
What you need to know
Job ID: 10168
- Seeking full-time BC/BE neonatologists to join our team at a region’s well-established Level-IIIB neonatal intensive care unit.
- The highly respected community-based practice consists of 6 neonatologists and 8 NNPs
- Coverage of a 60-bed Level-IIIB NICU
- Average daily census is 42 patients
- There are 4,000 deliveries annually and 950 NICU admissions annually
- Readily available subspecialty support
- Flexible schedule provides work/life balance – Shifts include 7 week blocks
- Experienced providers or newly graduating fellows welcome to apply
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.