Midwestern Plastic Surgery Private Practice
What you need to know
Job ID: 8459
- Plastic Surgery Center in beautiful suburbs of Kansas' largest city seeks BC/BE Plastic Surgeon to join 3 in a thriving single-specialty private practice.
- The ideal fit for this position would be a candidate who is fellowship trained in hand surgery.
- On-site, AAAHC certified Ambulatory Surgery Center
- In-house skin care division with Nurse Injectors and Medical Aestheticians
- Hand/trauma call opportunity with Level 1 Trauma Center
- KU affiliated General Surgery + 12 other residencies for physicians interested in teaching
- The city regularly makes the popular 'top city' lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living.
- Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets.
- Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
- The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
- Wichita is home to 70% of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
- This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Botanica: The Wichita Gardens
- The Keeper of the Plains
- Old Cowtown Museum
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame
What is nice to know.