Looking for a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist in beautiful Columbus, NE
What you need to know
Job ID: 10372
- Actively recruiting for an Ophthalmologist to join a local practice in Columbus, Nebraska
- Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice
- Group of one Ophthalmologist and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- The group practices from six locations within a 1-hour radius of Columbus, NE.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician, Pediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro-Ophthalmologist & Ocular Plastics.
- This community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities.
- It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities.
- The community is blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
- 1st Year Salary Guarantee.
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Pawnee Plunge Water Park
- Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial
- Platte County Historical Society
- Glur Park
- Columbus Family YMCA
What is nice to know.