Join growing Psychiatry Team – Indiana/Ohio border
What you need to know
Job ID: 8608
- Recruiting for BE/BC Adult or Geriatric Psychiatrist to serve both geriatric and adult patients on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Hospital Employed Position
- Join 4 Psychiatrists and 2 NPs - Growing to 5 Psychiatrists and 5 NPs!
- 75% Geriatric and 25% Adult Patient Mix
- Combination of Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatry
- Call 1:4 weeknights and 1:5 weekends
- EMR - Epic
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week and Centerville-Abington Community School Corporation received the honor of being a Four Star School for the 2009-2010 school year!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign on Bonus of $60,000
- School Loan Repayment available
- Stipend Bonus available
- Full Hospital Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Glen Miller Park
- Model T Ford Museum
- Wayne County Historical Museum
- Depot District
- Old National Road Welcome Center
What is nice to know.