Invasive Cardiology Job in Fort Payne, AL
What you need to know
Job ID: 9464
- Seeking a BE/BC Invasive Cardiologist to provide full-time services.
- Busy, well respected, hospital affiliated practice
- Employed Position
- Strong referral patterns
- Newly renovated office
- Established HSP program
- NO cap on production based Incentive
- Anesthesia coverage 24/7
- Staff is trained for Cardiology
Fort Payne, Alabama has earned the distinction as one of the “100 Best Small Towns in America.” With a population of just over 14,000, citizens enjoy small-town living and quality of life coupled with the amenities and attractions of a big city. Located less than an hour southwest of Chattanooga, Tenn., Fort Payne is nestled between Lookout Mountain and Sand Mountain and boasts a wide array of business, culture and events.
- Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation - No Cap!
- Commencement Bonus
- 100% Med Ed Debt Assistance potential
- Stipend during Training
- Health, Life and Retirement
- CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Payne Depot Museum
- DeSoto State Park
- Alabama Fan Club And Museum
- Little River Canyon National Preserve
- Alabama Walking Trail Park
What is nice to know.