Internal Medicine Opening in Central West Texas
What you need to know
Job ID: 8631
- BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice a traditional IM practice in central west Texas.
- Work with 8 other IM physicians.
- Over 300 providers with over 35 sub-specialties for referral on site.
- Follow your patients Mon- Fri, Call 1:6 Sat-Sun, clinic is open Mon-Fri. Locally owned and a not-for-profit facility.
- Located in central west Texas, 100,000 population.
- A dry and pleasant year round climate that enables year round recreational activities.
- The arts community is thriving.
- There are three lakes, state university, affordable housing, exemplary public/private schools and we have NO traffic.
- Regional airport connects directly to Dallas, TX.
- Excellent quality of life is offered
- Employed position with quality and production incentives offered. Competitive salary
- Sign on
- Health/dental, life insurance, CME allowance, 35 days PTO, short/long term disability, malpractice and 3 retirement plans provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Riverwalk San Angelo
- Think in a Box. 6 reviews
- Painting with a Twist
- Vino Dipinte
- Be Theatre
What is nice to know.