Intensivist, Inpatient Consults and Outpatient Pulmonary Practice in Missouri
Pediatric: Surgery, Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8556
- Seeking a partner for our Pulmonary/Critical Care Department.
- This physician must be BC/BE in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and will join an existing practice of 8 physicians.
- Large network of primary care providers
- Outpatient pulmonary medicine
- Pulmonologists lead the intensivist program
- Physicians share call equally
- Sleep medicine is an option for a physician who is board certified sleep
- Key procedures include: EBUS, Stents, APC and EBES
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Excellent opportunity with a competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Excellent benefits including health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance, retirement savings plan and stability in an organization with more than 60 years of health care industry experience.
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.