Illinois Pulmonology Critical Care opening
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8510
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary: Critical Care Physician to provide full-time services.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Pulmonologist with Critical Care training.
- Employed position
- Office Space ready and available
- All necessary equipment ready and available
- Strong referral base from 11 primary care providers
- US Board Eligible/Board Certified
- 5+ years' experience preferred
- Clean background
- Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums.
- Three and a half hours from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Base Salary plus Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Total Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance and more
Top Five Things to Do
- Discovery Depot Children's Museum
- Galesburg Railroad Museum, Inc
- Carl Sandburg State Historic Site
- Lake Storey Park
- Fat Fish Pub
What is nice to know.