Hybrid Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity 2 hours from Chicago – Quad Cities, IL/IA
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8628
- Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to their group in Rock Island, IL.
- Become the 3rd physician in this employment opportunity that will have the chance to build and expand a robust practice in the Quad Cities
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community that offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, a zoo, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more outdoor recreational outdoor activities for the active family.
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a Pulmonary/Critical Care team with over 30 years of experience
- Signing bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners
- Clinic located in the Hospital
- Supported by our strong Hospitalist and ED team
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Moline, Illinois,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile