Hospitalist position located in Cedar Rapids, IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8924
- Searching for full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist program
- Well established Hospitalist program since 2006, currently includes 18 physician & 1 ARNP team
- Provider request driven schedule - flexible and accommodating
- Shifts available: Day shift rounding and swing shift; Night admitting and swing shift
- 15 Shifts per month = Full-Time status
- Care team support that includes 5 dedicated hospitalist RNs for care coordination and rounding efficiency + 1 CDE nurse
- Excellent multi-specialty support
- Admitting/Rounding on medical/surgical patients 18-years of age and older (adult), & non-maternity
- Days/Nights/Weekends/Holidays - shared equally amongst group
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine; Board exam must be completed within 1-year of hire date
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa is the 2nd largest city in Iowa home to 130,000+.
- The arts, nightlife, sports and recreation are all part of life in Cedar Rapids, a city with 74 parks, four golf courses and six swimming pools.
- Cedar River straddles the community, and 12 distinct neighborhoods give homeowners a variety of buying options.
- Tech giant Rockwell Collins anchors the economy.
- Dynamic and safe community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and multitude of recreational activities
- Competitive salary
- Quality bonus potential
- Signing bonus
- Relocation options
- Full benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401K/457B, CME allowance & more
Top Five Things to Do
- National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library
- Bever Park
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Tait Cummins Sports Complex
What is nice to know.