Hospitalist Position located between Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison
Family Practice: Hospitalist, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8037
- Seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join established program located in Southern Wisconsin.
- 7 days on /7 days off, 12 hour shifts, must be comfortable with vent management. - plus additional 21 days of vacation!
- 12-bed Open ICU, currently adding an additional 8 beds.
- 2 hospitalists work during the day and 1 NP works each week day with the hospitalist team. Goal is for our hospitalists’s to see no more than 16-18 patients per shift.
- Physician can be an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician.
- You will work with other experienced, top notch hospitalist team members.
- Comfortable with Open ICU
- Skilled in Procedures
- No J1 Visas accepted.
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.