Hospitalist Opening in Albert Lea and Austin, Minnesota
What you need to know
Job ID: 9180
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their team.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule rotating between days and nights
- Ideal Physician should be a team player, enjoys working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicates well with patients and colleagues.
- Austin, MN is a community of 22,000, and is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 45 minutes west of Rochester.
- Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students.
- Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
- Upscale community offering many amenities not often found in communities this size.
- Competitive income guarantee and bonus package
Generous and comprehensive benefit package
Top Five Things to Do
- Spam Museum and Visitor Center
- Jay C. Hormel Nature Center
- Hormel Historic Home
- Sweet Reads
- Arrowpath - a wildlife project in Southeastern Minnesota. There are currently 20 acres of native grasses, ponds and trees.
What is nice to know.