Hospitalist needed, IM/FM candidates will be considered
What you need to know
Job ID: 7202
- Recruiting a BE/BC Radiation Oncologist to join one other Radiation Oncologist and six Medical Oncologists at their hospital based, off campus
- The department has one Varian Trilogy Linac with Cone Beam CT, a large bore GE CT simulator, 4D Simulation capability, Varian HDR, ARIA information system and ECLIPSE treatment planning system.
- The cancer center employs a full time physicist and dosimetrist and has social workers, patient navigators, nutritionists, genetic counselors and lymphedema specialists available for its patients.
- The cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Competitive Base salary plus RVU bonus incentives
- Negotiable signing bonus
- Up to $100k in loan repayment
- Up to $7,500 in moving expenses
- Four weeks paid vacation and One week CME plus CME allowance
- Paid medical malpractice, health insurance, disability, 403b, etc.
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.