Hospital-employed Psychiatry Opportunities in the Beautiful Willamette-Valley of Oregon!
What you need to know
Job ID: 5959
- In-patient psychiatry and consult-liaison psychiatry opportunities await!
- You will join a well-established, full spectrum mental health program serving adults, children and teens.
- Allows you the unique opportunity to work with medical students and residents.
- Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family.
- Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by.
- Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Competitive benefits package.
Top Five Things to Do
- Oregon State University
- Corvallis Farmers' Market
- Peavy Arboretum
- William L. Finley National Wildlife Refuge
- Bald Hill Natural Area
What is nice to know.