Hospital-employed in New York
What you need to know
Job ID: 8234
- Hospital-employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Hospitalist physician to work as a Nocturnist at an advanced Upstate New York community hospital.
- Our team includes: 12 fulltime hospitalists and 6 advanced practice providers.
- A compliment of experienced part-time and per diem physicians as well.
- 230 acute inpatient bed facility
- Minimum of 14 - Twelve-hour shifts per month
- Medium-sized city with suburban surroundings
- Numerous Recreational, Educational, Cultural Opportunities
- Central location to NYC, Boston, Montreal
- Near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack Park
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
- Competitive Compensation
- Production Incentive Bonus
- Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
- CME Stipend
- 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
Top Five Things to Do
- Via Aquarium
- Mountain Ridge Adventure
- Schenectady Greenmarket
- Upper Union Street
- The Mopco Improv Theatre
What is nice to know.