Hematology Oncology position – Starting salary of $500,000, plus sign on, plus loan repayment
What you need to know
Job ID: 8729
- Seeking a BE/BC Hematology Oncologist with outstanding clinical skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to generate exceptionally high and consistent patient and staff satisfaction.
- Call schedule is 1:4
- This organization offers care across a range of specialties, from a heart and vascular center and a dedicated breast center to expert care for cancer, diabetes, orthopedics and many other conditions.
- Regional leader in patient- and family-centered care. This is evident not just in our processes and protocols, but also in the way we go the extra mile for our patients.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
- Starting salary of $500,000 to $600,000
- Sign on bonus of $50,000
- Loan Repayment of $150,000 (if no medical debt, an additional $50,000 sign on bonus)
- Immediate Eligibility for: Annual productivity incentive bonus
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Educational Loan Assistance
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center with pre-school and after school programs
- Four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.