Hematology Oncology position located between Chicago, Madison, and Milwaukee – Earn up to $600,000
What you need to know
Job ID: 9345
- Seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist to join a thriving multispecialty group.
- Call is 1:25 (shared with primary care physicians) - outpatient only call, no refills
- Opportunity to replace a retiring physician who has an established 30-year practice.
- Affiliated with UW Health (Madison).
- Excellent support service lines in place, including, Radiation Oncology (gamma knife), Pulmonary Disease (EBUS), Urology, Gastroenterology, hospice and palliative care.
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Generous Guaranteed salary of $500,000
- Income Potential is $600,000+
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.