Hematology Oncology Opening in Texas – Great opportunity in a beautiful new facility
What you need to know
Job ID: 8821
- Seeking a BC/BE Hematology Oncology Physician to join the community.
- Call Coverage Available every other week
- Office Space Available
- Will accept graduating Residents
- Joining 1 other Hem/Onc provider
- Includes 8 patient rooms with experienced Clinical Manager and Staff
- 2020 start date
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
- Laredo is the county seat of Webb County
- This city was founded in 1755, Laredo grew from a village to the capital of the brief Republic of Rio Grande and to the largest inland port on the Mexico-United States border.
- Laredo has four international bridges and one railway bridge.
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Top Five Things to Do
- Lake Casa Blanca International State Park
- Republic of the Rio Grande Museum
- Laredo Children's Museum
- Webb County Heritage Foundation Museum
- Altitude Trampoline Park
What is nice to know.