Hematology Oncology Opening in South Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 9272
- You can have it all...a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle in one of America's premier destinations.
- Seeking a full-time Hematologist/Oncologist to join a well-established Cancer Care Institute where strong communication between cancer specialists, family physicians, referring specialists and supportive service caregivers, and the best technology allows them to provide optimal care.
- A strong team of Radiation Oncologist, Hematologist/Oncologists, a Gynecology/Oncologist, and a multidisciplinary team of careproviders applies cutting-edge therapies with one goal in mind - benefiting the patient.
- This opportunity is predominantly outpatient-based with some rotational inpatient (consultative only) weekday and weekend call.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- This position offers an excellent benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation
- Production bonus incentives
- Benefits include a starting bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid relocation and moving allowance
- CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.