Hematology Oncology Opening in a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8567
- Craft your position-;with a clinical focus on hematologic diseases, solid tumor, or both
- Call 1:4 or better with hospitalist support for inpatient care
- ACGME accredited Hematology and Oncology Fellowship program
- Two dedicated, on-site hematopathologists
- National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) through the NCI
- Opportunities to pursue research, with dedicated research time available
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Compensation and benefits is competitive within the market for this specialty.
- Assistance with student debt relief is possible.
- Our employed model which offers a full benefits menu makes the total compensation along with our great location and strong physician leadership a premier opportunity in the Upper Midwest.
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.