Hematology Oncology in Albert Lea & Austin, MN
What you need to know
Job ID: 9185
- Join a team of 2 physicians (including this opportunity), 1 advanced practice providers, and 1 Radiation Oncologist.
- On-site chemotherapy and radiation oncology services are provided as well as support services by a dedicated team in the Cancer Center.
- Additional team members include oncology clinical nurse specialists; oncology certified nursing staff, an R.N. care coordinator and oncology certified social worker, dietician, occupational therapy and a dedicated financial counselor.
- The practice includes a mix of medical oncology and hematology with access to on-site clinical trials.
- Monday through Friday, 8 to 5.
- No Outreach
- Albert Lea , MN, offers a bevy of cant-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits including Pension and 403(b) with match
- Relocation Offered.
Top Five Things to Do
- Myre-Big Island State Park
- Blazing Star State Trail
- Freeborn County Historical Museum
- Fountain Lake
- Bancroft Bay Park
What is nice to know.