Gynecology – Oncology Position in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
What you need to know
Job ID: 9622
Seeking a motivated BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist physician to lead care and join our team
You will join 15 Ob/Gyn physician colleagues, an advanced Gynecological surgeon, along with a team of cancer specialists.
*Close relationship with Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology with strong interdisciplinary support throughout the organization
*Large referral base, with a catchment area of over 600,000 in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin
*Research opportunity available
*Surgical Suites including da Vinci robotics
*The position requires you to only cover one hospital and telemedicine opportunities are available
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary
- Loan forgiveness
- Generous benefits
- CME time and monetary allowance
- Retirement plan
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.