Great Smokies Family Medicine to add a Physician!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8423
- Align your career with the strengths of one of the nation’s highest-performing health networks.
- This Family Practice opportunity allows you to collaborate with a dynamic group of physicians with the support of a nurse practitioner.
- We partner with an extensive network of specialists in many different areas of medical expertise.
- And we are connected with one of East Tennessee’s preferred medical centers.
- There is no income tax in Tennessee, and property taxes are very reasonable.
- The cost of housing is 21% below the national average and housing quality and choices are outstanding.
- Physicians here live in urban lofts, lakeside homes, townhouses, luxury log cabins, golf-course homes, suburban neighborhoods, planned communities and, occasionally, on their boats.
- Schools are excellent. The school systems have achievement scores above state averages. There are also dozens of private schools from pre-school Montessori to outstanding K-12 college preparatory schools with 100% college admission rates. The area has four community colleges and ten four-year institutions.
- Full benefits including vacation, CME, & Malpractice
- Competitive Salary
- 4 to 4.5 day work week
Top Five Things to Do
- The Apple Barn.
- CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains.
- Dolly Parton Statue.
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo.
- Tennessee Legend Distillery
What is nice to know.